Our double size arena is surfaced with Soiltex – an amazing synthetic material that is dust free and great to ride on.
Falcon Park is approximately one hour north of Sydney and 1½ hours from the airport.
You can view a map of the local area and directions by clicking here
Established on 53 acres, the facilities include:
* 60m x 40m ‘Soiltex’ arena
(Two full size dressage arenas)
* Two large jumping arenas
* 1800m exercise track and 800m gallop track
* Cross country schooling fences, water, bank, ditches, etc.
* Round yard, Stables, feed shed, tack room and wash down areas
* Boarders, locked tackroom, wash bay and tie up. Coffee room with video. Float parking.
* Toilet, changing room, hot shower, washing machine
* Large grassy (irrigated) paddocks with lockup stables
* Agistment – Long and short term agistment and spelling for performance horses is available
We offer agistment/boarding/spelling/ training and campaigning to suit any individual requirements.
Deluxe: Horse stabled in main barn (lights on timer)and turned out during the day. Two hard feeds a day plus hay with rugging/flyveil as necessary.
Standard: Horse in individual paddock with walk in walk out stable/shelter. Two feeds and hay a day and rugging as necessary.
Spelling: As above. Cotton rugs are washed regularly.
Retirement: We have a beautiful 5 acre paddock lined with trees which we are going to make available for ‘retirees’ Older horses who are no longer in work but still need care and attention.
Our horses are all fed a range of Pryde’s EasiFeed